The Carlo X collection is created using the most exalted cabinet making techniques. The main features are:The Carlo X collection is created using the most exalted cabinet making techniques.
The main features are:
- solid walnut structure
- interiors in solid spruce
- carving and inlays in precious woods with thickness 5 mm
- finish in real shellac and beeswax
- backs in diamond-section solid wood
- drawers made using the ancient dovetail method of joints
- patented model
The Restoration style, also known as Charles X, began in Paris after the fall of Napoleon, and became widespread between 1815 and 1830.
Charles X furniture is distinguished in particular for its diversity of types and redefinition of dimensions.
The decorations are delicate inlays, with new colour combinations made using precious woods, generous curves and rounded corners.
Cantiero has reinterpreted the Charles X style with great accuracy, and adapted it for today's living spaces. The result is an extraordinary modern visual impact.