The Ca Venier collection is created using ancient cabinetmaking techniques.
The predominant features are:
- structure in solid walnut
- interiors in solid spruce
- carving and inlays in precious woods with thickness 5 mm
- finish in real shellac and beeswax
- backs in diamond-section solid wood
- drawers made using the ancient dovetail method of joints
- patented model
All decorations are original and retained in the Cantiero archives;
they are inspired by the noble styles of Italian cabinet making. The Ca Venier
Collection contains motifs inspired by the Italian Renaissance, with ideas from Venice and Tuscany.
Every detail of the furniture in this collection is in perfect harmony with both the form
and the colour schemes it presents.
Ca Venier is the understated charm that links the classic to tradition.